Product Description & Reviews
72mm X4 UV (Ultra Violet) Filter For Camera Lenses - Breakthrough Photography The X4 UV achieves a higher optical resolution than any other protection filter, and thanks to our state-of-the-art and uniformly applied MRC16 and nanotec nano coating layers, the X4 UV lives up to the demands of the professional outdoor photographer. The X4 is machined from brass, which is stronger than aluminum, binds and jams less on lenses and with other filters (or step-up rings) and it just provides a more reliably solid feel. Guaranteed to be free from craftsmanship defects for 25 years. Benefits: It's multi-resistant coating has 16-layers (MRC16) which increases light transmission to 99.4%. Full traction texture around the entire circumference of the X4 makes it easier than ever to get off and on securely. 25 years support Features: SCHOTT Superwhite B270 optical glass made in Germany Nano coating layer technology, called nanotec Thinner and Lighter filter with increasing functionality and durability Item includes: 1 x 72mm X4 UV Filter Plastic Storage Case 1 x Lens Cloth 25 Year Guarantee We stand behind all our products 100%. Each and every filter is guaranteed to be free of craftsmanship defects for a period of 25 years. USA-based customer service phone support email support live chat support
Features & Highlights
- WORLD'S SHARPEST UV FILTER: Our X4 UV features SCHOTT Superwhite B270 optical Glass Made In Germany. Our state-of-the-art multi-resistant coating has 16-layers (MRC16) which increases light transmission to 99.4% and creates a protective layer that's structurally harder than the glass. The moment you pick up X4 UV you'll immediately feel the craftsmanship and quality.
- TRACTION DESIGN: The X4 UV features an ultra-slim double-threaded 3.2mm Traction Frame which eliminates vignetting and light falloff on full-frame wide-angle setups while still working with all your lens caps. The X4 UV's double-threaded traction frame will accept all of your filters and existing lens caps.
- NANOTEC: In addition to state-of-the-art MRC, our optical engineers developed new nano coating layer technology, called nanotec, from the ground up to repel dirt, water and other elements by beading rather than absorbing and smearing, making it easier (and faster) than ever to clean.
- FITMENT: This UV filter is compatible with all 72mm camera lenses. Your lens thread size will be printed underneath your lens cap or written somewhere on the lens barrel. Make sure you order the correct size otherwise it will not fit your lens.
- 25 YEARS SUPPORT: We stand behind every UV filter we make with our 25 Year Ironclad Guarantee. Every X4 UV filter has a unique serial number laser engraved onto the interior frame. When you activate your 25 Year Ironclad Guarantee, we assign this serial number to you, so any future discussions on this unique filter are tracked, issues recorded and all that stuff which goes into future product design.
|Item Size:||4 x 0.75 x 0.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.9 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.