Product Description & Reviews
The 6 point Cross Star Filter is an essential filter. A cross screen filter, also known as a star filter, creates a star pattern, in which lines radiate outward from bright objects. The star pattern is generated by a very fine diffraction grating embedded in the filter, or sometimes by the use of prisms in the filter. The number of stars varies by the construction of the filter, as does the number of points each star has.Add some sparkle to your night shots, city skylines, street scenes, lamp posts, streetlights, car headlights, candle lights, and gaslights, any place there's sources of points of light..
Features & Highlights
- Add some sparkle to your night shots, city skylines, street scenes, lamp posts, streetlights, car headlights, candle lights, and gaslights, any place there's sources of points of light.
- Make the lights all come to life like magic with star filters.
- The sun reflecting off lake water can be an extremely interesting image.
- If you get up at dawn after an ice storm before the sun goes to work, everything is an interesting subject to capture. Holiday lights are wonderful with star filters.
- Star filters are the right tool to use in enhancing the natural sparkle effect in precious gemstone close-up work.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.