58mm X2 CPL Circular Polarizing Filter for Camera Lenses - AGC Optical Glass Polarizer Filter with Lens Cloth - MRC8 - Nanotec Coatings - Weather Sealed by Breakthrough Photography
Free Shipping Included! 58mm X2 CPL Circular Polarizing Filter for Camera Lenses - AGC Optical Glass Polarizer Filter with Lens Cloth - MRC8 - Nanotec Coatings - Weather Sealed by Breakthrough Photography by Breakthrough Photography at Video Camera Authority. MPN: X2-CPL-58mm. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. 58mm X2 CPL (Circular Polarizer) Filter For Camera Lenses - Breakthrough Photography The X2 CPL Featuring high-quality AGC glass from Japan, MRC8 and
The X2 CPL Featuring high-quality AGC glass from Japan, MRC8 and our water and dust repelling nano coating layers, the X2 is incredibly durable and resolves critically sharp.
The moment you pick up the X2 CPL you'll immediately feel the craftsmanship and quality. We precisely machine each X2 traction frame from environmentally friendly aluminum, and with its matte black finish reflections are absorbed rather than reflected into the lens barrel.
Resolving critically sharp and delivering excellent color neutrality, the X2 CPL features an ultra-slim frame profile, MRC8 and durable weather-sealed construction.
- MRC8 to eliminate unwanted glare and ghosting.
- Nano Coating Layer Repels Dirt and Water.
- 25 Year Ironclad Guarantee with US-based Phone and Email Support.
- AGC optical glass made in Japan
- Nano coating layer technology, called nanotec
- Durable weather-sealed construction
- 1 x 58mm X2 CPL Filter
- 1 x Lens Cloth
Features & Highlights
- X2 CPL (Circular Polarizer) FILTER: The X2 CPL filter features critically sharp AGC glass made in Japan. Resolving critically sharp and delivering excellent color neutrality, the X2 CPL features an ultra-slim frame profile, MRC8 and durable weather-sealed construction.
- MRC8 CREDIT FILTER: Uniformly applied MRC8 to eliminate unwanted glare and ghosting which easily get's compounded at long exposures. Our MRC8 is structurally harder than the glass itself, providing a protective scratch-resistant layer, shielding the glass from the elements of frequent fieldwork.
- NANOTEC: In addition to state-of-the-art MRC8, our optical engineers developed new nano coating layer technology, called nanotec, from the ground up to repel dirt, water and other elements by beading rather than absorbing and smearing. Set in our completely weather-sealed X2 traction frame the X2 CPL was built to withstand the harshest of environmental conditions.
- FITMENT: This CPL filter is compatible with all 58mm camera lenses. Your lens thread size will be printed underneath your lens cap or written somewhere on the lens barrel. Make sure you order the correct size otherwise it will not fit your lens.
- 25 YEARS SUPPORT: We stand behind every CPL filter we make with our 25 Year Ironclad Guarantee. Every X2 CPL filter has a unique serial number laser engraved on the interior frame. When you activate your 25 Year Ironclad Guarantee, we assign this serial number to you, so any future discussions on this unique filter are tracked, issues recorded and all that stuff which goes into future product design.
|Item Size:||4 x 0.75 x 0.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Package Size:||4 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches|