Product Description & Reviews
Features : -Free from silicone, amide and DOP -Low non-volatile residue -Low in both particles and ion content -Excellent solvent-holding capacity -Compatible with most common solvents -No contaminating adhesives or coatings. Applications: -Micro-mechanical cleaning -Effectively clean small slotted,recessed areas -Remove flux residue and excess material -Used in the cleaning static sensitive components or parts -Used in the electronics, semiconductor, hard disk drive, Optics-electronic, LCD,PCB,SMT, IC, medical field and biotech industries.
Features & Highlights
- Open cell polyurethane foam(Imported) clean swab designed for removal of contamination from surfaces in critical environments.
- Packaged: 500 foam swabs per bag(5inner bags of 100 swabs).
- Laundered and packed under an Class 100 Cleanroom, The foam exhibits low particles and ion content.
- It has excellent compatibility with most solvents including IPA, acetone as well as excellent absorbency and solvent-holding capacity .
- Tip Size: 11.3mm (0.445in.) Length x 2.8 mm (0.110in.)Width x 3.0mm(0.118in.)thickness. Overall Length: 67.8.0mm(2.669in.), polypropylene shaft.
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.75 x 1.8 x 1.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: GTCK11, mpn: KIT-1011, ean: 0411378016331,