49mm X1 UV Filter For Camera Lenses - Ultraviolet Protection Photography Filter with Lens Cloth - MRC4, Ultra-Slim, 25 Year Support, Weather-Sealed by Breakthrough Photography
49mm X1 UV Filter For Camera Lenses - Ultraviolet Protection Photography Filter with Lens Cloth - MRC4, Ultra-Slim, 25 Year Support, Weather-Sealed by Breakthrough Photography by Breakthrough Photography at Video Camera Authority. MPN: X1-UV-49mm. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. 49mm X1 UV (Ultra Violet) Filter For Camera Lenses - Breakthrough Photography The X1 UV features 4-layers of our state-of-the-art and uniformly
49mm X1 UV (Ultra Violet) Filter For Camera Lenses - Breakthrough Photography
The X1 UV features 4-layers of our state-of-the-art and uniformly applied MRC, which means less flaring and ghosting that you'd normally see with uncoated protection filters. The X1 features a 3.5mm ultra-slim double-threaded frame profile to eliminate vignetting on wide-angle full-frame setups.
Every filter we make, including the X1 UV, is weather-sealed. If you want to ensure that your lens maintains out-of-box optical performance for as long as possible, Canon, Nikon, and Sony recommend protective filters for the purpose of completing a lens weather-seal.
The X1 UV is our take on the legacy flat black UV filter with a modern spin: MRC4 and a 3.5mm ultra-slim weather-sealed frame. Benefits:
- Our MRC coating process increases light transmission from 94.6% (without MRC) to 97.8%.
- 4-layers of MRC means less flaring and ghosting.
- 25 years support.
- MRC4 Construction
- 3.5mm ultra-slim
- Weather-sealed Frame
Click on Buy now button to complete your purchase!
- 1 x 49mm X1 UV Filter
- 1 x Lens Cloth
Features & Highlights
- X1 UV (Ultra Violet) FILTER: The X1 UV features 4-layers of our state-of-the-art and uniformly applied MRC, which means less flaring and ghosting that you'd normally see with uncoated protection filters. Our modern coating chambers are air tight, producing a uniform coating visible to the human eye when holding the filter at a right angle to a direct light source.
- MRC4 CONSTRUCTION: Two layers of MRC are applied to each side of the optical disk, resulting in a total of 4 layers (MRC4). In addition to being structurally harder than the glass itself, our MRC coating process increases light transmission from 94.6% (without MRC) to 97.8%. Glass without MRC coatings is highly susceptible to a range of optical phenomenon such as flaring, ghosting (lower contrast as a result) and generally less saturation.
- ELIMINATES VIGNETTING: The X1 features a 3.5mm ultra-slim double-threaded frame profile to eliminate vignetting on wide-angle full-frame setups. In our lab tests, 4.2mm was the frame width at which point 1-stop of light falloff (vignetting) became visible on images with 16mm wide-angle setups on full-frame cameras.
- X1 UV 49mm FITMENT: The X1 UV has front-threads, which means it's compatible with all your existing filters (for stacking) and lens caps. To ensure the lettering on the filter never wears off we laser engrave text into each aluminum frame rather than use paint-based lettering.
- 25 YEARS SUPPORT: We laser engrave each X1 UV with a unique serial number. When you activate your 25 Year Ironclad Guarantee online we associate your X1 serial number to you, so any future discussions regarding your X1 UV are tracked, issues recorded, all of which goes directly into our design and prototyping pipeline.
|Item Size:||4 x 0.75 x 0.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.89 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Breakthrough Photography, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 10087417, ean: 0699618409031,
NOTE: This kit is compatible with all 58mm lenses. Please verify your camera's lens thread size before ordering. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always p...
mpn: QM0391, ean: 0700443664240,
- 67mm 3pc. ND Filter Set (ND2 / ND4 / ND8)- ND filters (Neutral Density) reduce the amount of light reaching the film without affecting the color. Can be used to enable slower shutter speeds. Also can be used to better separate subjects from the ba...
mpn: CF02-NMC16-55, ean: 0841710106817,
An Amazon Brand.Circular polarizer--one of the most popular special-effect filters. Deepens the intensity of blue skies; reduces or eliminates glare. Multi-coating reduces reflection. Ideal for outdoor photography; for use with auto-focus and non-aut...
mpn: 919900025, ean: 0611982716201,
0.35X 52mm Fish Blue Coated Fish Eye Lens Auxiliary lens compatible with all camera brands 0.35x Super wide angle lens with a strong fisheye effect Detachable macro lens for close up macro photography Multi-Coated lens make high light transmittan...
mpn: CPL-58, ean: 0708445640965,
Polarizing filters change the way that your camera sees and treats light. Particularly when using one you'll notice a change in how your camera sees reflections and glare. As a result it also has the ability to change the vibrancy of some colors in ...
By K&F Concept
Features: UV Filter The most important filter you can own.The UV filter is a cost-effective solution for protecting your digital lens against moisture, dust, fingerprints, and accidental bumps and scratches CPL Filter Circular Polarizing filters re...
mpn: CALP77UV, ean: 0024066056078,
Absorbs the ultraviolet rays which often makes outdoor photographs hazy and indistinct. This multi-purpose, all-around filter can serves as a permanent lens protector. While designed specifically for digital cameras.Multi-coated UV to reduce reflecti...
By Breakthrough Photography
mpn: X4-58-67, ean: 0650229348966,
58mm to 67mm Step-Up Lens Adapter Ring For Filters - Breakthrough Photography To make the most durable step-up ring we simply took the craftsmanship, build quality and durability of our professional filters adapted it to the step-up ring. We manufact...
mpn: 10089178, ean: 0191073006447,
Description: The 58MM 3-Pack Star Filter kit is used for Canon Nikon cameras to produce star-like effect to gemstones, diamond, jewelries, glassworks and lights at night, add elegant touch to photos and video projects when Photoshop is unavailable. T...
mpn: Y5UVC082, ean: 0024066051417,
Absorbs the ultraviolet rays which often makes outdoor photographs hazy and indistinct. A muliti-purpose fine-weather filter for color as well as black and white films. Also serves as a permanent lens protector. HMC (Hoya Multi-Coating) These popul...